What does your mattress marketing plan look like?
More and more of your potential customers are ignoring traditional advertising, or what we call, “outbound marketing or push marketing.”
There are thousands of mattress stores in the U.S. today, and trying to achieve that competitive advantage need in the marketplace can be a daunting task.
Most likely, you’re faced with a number of challenges, such as:
- Online shopping is as rampant as ever
- You’re having to compete with big box stores with a vast online presence
- Competitive pricing is eating into your profits
- Clearly addressing your unique selling proposition
- Telling “your story”
And on and on…
All of these are unfortunate circumstances to be in.
But they’re a reality in the brick-and-mortar mattress industry. That’s why we have to get more innovative with your marketing campaigns.
Which means, finding ways to capitalize in the evolving digital age we now live in.
Top challenges we address in mattress store marketing
We already understand your challenges and we have the talent and experience in the mattress retail space to help you succeed.
We work through creative ideas with our clients week after week, month after month. Just some of the things we’re equipped to help you with include:
- Creating an optimized (responsive) website that ranks in search engines and converts visitors into leads
- Educating visitors on your product offering and pitching your story in a way that penetrates the heart
- Nurturing prospects by giving them what they need “at the right time”
- Converting visitors into store (online or retail) traffic with incentives that create action
- Presenting upsell opportunities (pillows, sheets, protectors, etc.)
- Developing reviews, referrals and repeat customers by of our 360 post-sale marketing strategy
Without a doubt, brick and mortar retail is getting beat up by the internet. And if you want to remain viable, it’s time to start thinking about the future!
Buyers flock to the internet to educate themselves and compare prices – before ever stepping through your doors.
88% of shoppers research a product online, then purchase it in a brick-and mortar store. (source: Mobile Commerce Daily)
The internet is where your potential customers search to solve sleep problems, research mattress types, comfort levels and eventually brands. It’s where they share information like coupon offers and happy reviews because they love their new beds.
Most importantly, the internet is where consumers compare and consider local and online stores just like yours.
This means in order to succeed with your retail or online mattress store, you must:
- Update and optimize your website for best experiences – mobile ready, keeping up with your latest offerings, events and incentives.
- Generate ongoing captivating content that will draw in and educate your potential customers so you come across as helpful and a subject matter expert.
- Rank well in search engines (local, organic and paid) for keyword terms that people are searching to solve their problems (and there are lots of them we know about)
- Convert visitors into leads and leads into customers by nurturing consumers down the sales funnel. Did you know 95% of the people visiting your website are not ready to buy? Wow – that’s eye opening isn’t it?
- Communicate with your customers effectively to keep your brand top of mind and your customers close by utilizing 360 marketing. Just because they purchased from you does not mean you can forget about them.
You’re probably thinking this is going to cost you lots of time and certainly money.
But what if we told you that our inbound marketing system would allow you to cut your overall marketing budget by doing away with the traditional marketing tactics (slowly over time as if it was a prescription) that aren’t working. And that partnering with an agency likes ours would cost you a fraction of what it would cost you to bring these must-have needs inhouse?
In fact, what if you could…
- Attract more ready-to-buy leads by way of the right marketing strategy?
- Increase your conversion rate by way of an optimized website and attractive offers?
- Increase the average value of a customer through story telling and education?
- Keep your local and/and online stores busy day after busy with customers by way of a 360 marketing model?
Some of the nation’s leading mattress stores are moving to an inbound marketing model.
As we stated, we specialize in inbound marketing, specifically for mattress stores. In fact, over the last several years we have been refining our mattress marketing system to give our customers a powerful edge over their competitors, helping them build relationships with both their prospects and their current customers.
The goal is to gain new customers by keeping your brand top of mind, and then building “cheerleaders” that will continue to grow your business over time.
The C5 inbound marketing methodology helps you generate relevant web traffic, convert more leads, and ultimately, bring more customers through your doors. That way you can do what you do best – serving customers to the best of your ability.
In addition, our 360-degree marketing model boosts the value per customer by selling higher-end products and accessories, increased reviews and referrals, all while keeping customers coming back to you rather than your competitors.
The end goal of our mattress store marketing plan is to grab customers’ attention and draw them to you through a strategic, educational process – telling a story, your story! Simply put, we focus on meeting them where they are, not where we want them to be.
We agree with Mr. Ziglar when he said:
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care” Zig Ziglar
So – are you ready to develop a game plan for success?
The C5 360 inbound marketing system works through a custom game plan tailored specifically to your brand, outlining everything from:
- A review of your business needs and goals
- Buyer personas to identify your ideal customer
- Extensive keyword research to rank high in search engines
- Relationship funnel to nurture leads into customers
- Search, social and PPC strategies to expose your brand
- Editorial calendar to write and publish remarkable content
- Monthly newsletter and nurturing emails to maintain relationships
- And the list goes on…
C5’s inbound marketing methodology is a powerful solution for mattress stores, as it helps you to educate prospective customers on the value of a good night’s sleep and a better quality of life.
This strategic marketing framework builds awareness for your business while leading prospects straight to your doorsteps. In considering a new marketing solution for your mattress store, we challenge you to take our free 30-minute inbound marketing assessment, so we can assess your needs and see if our marketing solution is right for you.
And if your not ready to talk with us – consider downloading a detailed overview of our mattress marketing system won’t you?